Forum member Brad James (the Baron) finished this excellent Eduard P-39Q and shared his results with us, as well as lessons he learned along the way. Great work Brad!
If you’re looking for a place to enjoy Christian fellowship and modeling discussion, I invite you to join our forums!
I am very happy with this build, despite the fact that I got paint on the inside of the canopy. After all, if I really wanted to, I could pop the canopy and clean it completely with oven cleaner. But I’m not going to, I’m happy to say it’s finished, and draw the lessons.
I’ve learned a little about preparing before ever gluing Part 1 to Part 2, to head off fit and seam problems, to preparing for painting, and other detailing and finishing processes. What I want to do now, is to watch going forward, and see if I apply what I’ve learned. It actually opens up another level of satisfaction that I hadn’t thought about before, and that’s fun, too.